SD Stockgrowers Photo Contest!
South Dakota Stockgrowers Association (SDSGA) Photo Contest Rules
- Eligibility: This Contest is open to legal U.S. residents residing in one of the 50 United States or District of Columbia. Contest is void where prohibited by law or otherwise regulated.
- Sponsor: This Contest is sponsored by the South Dakota Stockgrowers Association
- To Enter: Contest begins at 9:00am MDT on April 1, 2020 and ends on August 1, 2020.
Email entries to email@example.com, or
Mail to South Dakota Stockgrowers, 426 St. Joseph St. Rapid City, SD 57701.
All entries must include your full name, address, city, state, zip/postal code, telephone number and email address.
- All photos should be of high print quality. Digital photos should be shot at 300 DPI and 8” wide or greater.
- Camera phone photos are allowed, however should be shot on the highest resolution and size the device allows.
- We reserve the right to disqualify photos that are not high quality.
- Eligible persons can submit as many entries as they like.
- Submissions must the photographer’s original work
- Must’ve been shot within 18 months prior to start date through Aug. 1, 2020
- All photos should revolve around the theme of ranching, livestock production, and western life
- Judging: All entries must meet the Contest requirements. A panel will review and select winners.
- Winners and Prizes:
1st place will receive a 3-year membership to the SDSGA or $200.
2nd place will receive a 1-year membership to SDSGA or $75.
Honorable mention winners will receive recognition in the South Dakota Stockgrowers Magazine.
The winners may have their submission(s) featured in the South Dakota Stockgrowers Magazine and/or posted on its website and in other media.
- Details: Each submission must be the original work of entrant and must not infringe the copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other rights of any person or entity. By submitting your photo for this Contest, you grant South Dakota Stockgrowers the right to publish your photo and any other information provided worldwide in all print and electronic media (now or hereafter existing) without time limitation, and the right to include your name and hometown (e.g., city and state) in connection therewith without compensation of any kind. SDSGA reserves the right to crop, edit, modify, translate, reproduce and distribute the submitted material in any medium and in any manner as it deems appropriate. Sponsor may contact you via phone or email regarding your submission.
- All photographs of any minor(s) must have the permission of each child’s parent or legal guardian authorizing contest entry and the rights set forth above for use of the photo.
- Indemnification: All entrants hold the SDSGA and their respective agents (“Indemnified Parties”) harmless from and against all claims of any nature arising in connection with entrant’s participation in the competition and acceptance or use of a prize. The Indemnified Parties are not liable for any costs, damages, injuries, or other claims incurred as a result of entrants’ participation in the competition or winner’s acceptance and usage of a prize.